Spanish hemstitch attachment #47
Beautiful corded hemstitch
- Binding fabric edges with or without cording
- Creating finished edges with cording
- To guide 5.5 mm cords, use the #20 foot
- To guide 9 mm cords, use the #20C foot
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
The Spanish hemstitch attachment #47 is the expert when it comes to sophisticated decorative techniques. This special accessory makes it a cinch to sew edging to skirts and other garments. Stitching fringe to curtains is also a breeze with the hemstitch attachment.
This accessory is also used to join individual pieces of fabric together when extending tablecloths or runners. The Spanish hemstitch attachment #47 is suitable for a variety of sewing machines. Simply attach presser foot #20 / 20C and the hemstitch attachment and choose a suitable stitch.