** At present, there is a no return or exchange on products policy during the Covid-19 State of Emergency issued by the Province of Ontario. **
The following applies to merchandise bought in store or online.
- No refund or exchange is allowed on measured/cut goods.
- We do not accept returns on fabric or items that have been cut, dyed, washed or altered in any way.
- We do not accept returns on books or patterns.
- We do not accept returns on clearance or sale items.
- An invoice/receipt is required for a exchange of merchandise. Exchange must be within 10 days of purchase & merchandise must be in its original packaging.
- Our fabrics are guaranteed for normal use as recommended. The following examples would negate our guarantee:
- Hot iron
- Hot dryer
- Perspiration or other stains
- Improper dry cleaning
- Machine washing when not recommended
We’re always happy to help. If you have an issue we need to address, please contact us and we’ll do our best to resolve it.
Last Updated: 22May2019