Covid19 Provincial Guidelines and Restrictions:
- All participants, including instructors and Maker Savvy staff, must present proof of vaccination in order to attend class.
- All participants must wear an approved mask in Studio5. Participants can remove their masks while seated at their workstation, but must wear their mask when you are walking around within the facility.
- As stated in the public health guidelines, your mask must cover your nose and mouth and rest under your chin.
- Classes in Studio5 currently have a capacity limit of 16. Some classes will have a lower registration.
1. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
2. Supply lists will be given at the time of registration.
3. Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
4. Most classes have a pattern, book, or specialized tool requirement. These will be noted on the supply list. Each student must have a LEGAL copy of the pattern or book.
5. For quilting and sewing classes students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
7. We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
8. Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class with instructions included on your supply list. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
9. Class will start on time, so please arrive at 10 to 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
10. If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
11. If there is nothing scheduled in our classroom after your class ends, please feel free to stay and use the space to continue working on your project until the shop closes.
12. We encourage you to purchase your class supplies at Maker Savvy, so that we may continue to bring you fun, innovative and exciting classes. We appreciate your support of our shop!
1. Most classes have a minimum enrollment (usually 3 students). If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
2. If you can’t attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
3. Workshops and other classes may be partially or fully non-refundable and/or require much more notice of cancellation before a credit is issued.
Please verify that any class you wish to enroll in meets your schedule and that you’re OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.