- This event has passed.
Letters Home Knit Along with Laura
April 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Laura this March to learn and/or improve your knitting skills by combining up to 24 colours to create this beautiful wrap. We will using the Letters Home pattern available on Ravelry and the Koigu Solstice DK collection (choose between Winter Solstice and Summer Solstice) to complete the project.
In this Knit A Long you will learn:
- Bump free Cast-on
- Stockinette and garter stitch
- Colour work in knit and purl
- Reading & interpreting colour work charts
- Create stripes and bits of colour in the mosaic technique
- Choosing colours to create a complimentary flow
- Stretchy suspended bind-off
The perfect spring wardrobe addition!
Class 5 of 6