Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knitters. Laine Magazine cherishes natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It’s a feeling.
Laine Winter 2020 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by Päivi Kankaro
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.